Thursday, March 24, 2011

H&M: new s/s 2011 outfits

    My favorite outfit for her

    Ann-Sofie Johanson, head designer at H & M has created a selection of his favorite gear of the spring / summer 2011, we could see in stores and on the official website, starting today, March 24th! I find a great collection, I love the sand mixed with blue, then I must say, the low cost is drawing closer to the canons of fashion, one with a capital M!
    And what do you think?

    and this is my favourite for him

    Ann-Sofie Johanson, head designer di H&M ha creato una selezione dei suoi capi preferiti della collezione primavera/estate 2011, che potremmo vedere negli store e sul sito ufficiale, da oggi, 24 marzo! Io la trovo un'ottima collezione, adoro il sabbia mixato al blu, quindi non c'è che dire, il low cost si sta sempre più avvicinando ai canoni della moda, quella com la M maiuscola!
    E voi cosa ne pensate?














     
    Source URL: http://felipecamiroagas.blogspot.com/2011/03/h-new-ss-2011-outfits.html
    Visit felipe camiroaga for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive