Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Addiction: Baume&Mercier Classima 8869


    Superb is an understatement, I love the haute horlogerie, and I'm of the opinion that a nice watch worth more than a tailored suit.
    When I think of haute horlogerie, I think the engineering perfection, mixed with luxury.
    In this regard, I believe that Baume & Mercier is the emblem of my thoughts, and this model in particular, is currently my favorite.
    The Classima 8869, is an automatic model, polished steel with silver dial with guilloche decoration "grain d'orge" and caseback.
    Don't you think it's great!?

    Stupendo è un eufemismo, io adoro l'alta orologeria, e io sono del parere che un bell'orologio valga più di un abito sartoriale.
    Quando penso all' alta orologeria, penso alla perfezione ingegneristica, mischiato al lusso.
    A tal proposito, credo che Baume&Mercier sia l'emblema dei miei pensieri, e questo modello in particolare, è attualmente il mio preferito.
    Il Classima 8869, è un modello automatico, in acciaio lucido, con quadrante argentato con decoro guilloché "grain d'orge" e fondello trasparente.
    Non trovate che sia fantastico!?





    Source URL: https://felipecamiroagas.blogspot.com/2011/08/addiction-baume-classima-8869.html
    Visit felipe camiroaga for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive