Monday, April 18, 2011

Today my first real shooting!!!!


    Today was a fantastic day, my first photo shoot ... right! The location was Posh, the fantastic boutique that I just mentioned not long ago (link here), Francesca Arienti was masterful behind the camera. The approximately 800 photographs, 5 changes, everything Vivienne Westwood, with accessories from Marc Jacobs, Paul Smith and Jean Charles de Castelbajac. Now I have a little preview for you, soon the rest of the shots. I can not wait to see them to you all!
    Oggi è stata una giornata fantastica, il mio primo servizio fotografico...vero! La location è stata Posh, la fantastico boutique di cui vi ho parlato poco tempo fà (qui il link), Francesca Arienti è stata magistrale dietro la macchina fotografica. 800 circa gli scatti fotografici, 5 i cambi, tutto Vivienne Westwood, con accessori di Marc Jacobs, Paul Smith e Jean Charles de Castelbajac. Ora ho una piccola preview per voi, presto il resto degli scatti. Non vedo l'ora di farveli vedere tutti!! 


    Source URL: http://felipecamiroagas.blogspot.com/2011/04/today-my-first-real-shooting.html
    Visit felipe camiroaga for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive