Wednesday, June 22, 2011
    Furansu and their stunning knits! Today I met Annie Ching at Sukha Amsterdam, together with K Lai they are the founders of the knitwear brand Furansu. Annie talked to me with so much passion about their company and the great pieces that they make that I had to write about it on my blog. Furansu is specialized in luxury knitwear for the modern women, their philosophy is based on Style, Simplicity, Quality and most of all on Fun. From this Winter on Sukha will be selling Furansu's knits,
    I'll keep you posted when all hits our store in Amsterdam!

    Source URL: http://felipecamiroagas.blogspot.com/2011/06/furansu-and-their-stunning-knits-today.html
    Visit felipe camiroaga for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive