Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Dior-Gate: finally Galliano's press release

    John Galliano finally breaks the silence on the allegations that have cost the dismissal from Dior, and does this through a press release, taking all responsibility, writes: "the circumstances in which I have found myself and resulted in the worst way possible, I blame only myself, and I know that I will work hard to regain the understanding, and compassion of the public. "
    In the statement does not mention the video "indicted", (which I published). The apology is talking about relates only to the events of last week, in which a couple, the designer had reported to the police for verbal assault and anti-Semitic insults.
    Galliano, in this regard, stated that he "had suffered verbal violence and physical threats, triggered by objections to my looks and my clothes. " He concluded by reiterating its distancing from the accusations of racism and Nazism: "I fought all his life against prejudice, intolerance and discrimination, having suffered in my time. "

    Finalmente John Galliano rompe il silenzio, sulle accuse che gli sono costate il licenziamento da Dior, e lo fa attraverso un comunicato stampa, assumendosi ogni responsabilità, scrive:  "per le circostanze in cui mi sono trovato e per essermi comportato nel peggior modo possibile, do la colpa soltanto a me stesso, e so che dovrò lavorare duro per riconquistare la comprensione, e la compassione del pubblico".
    Nel comunicato non si fa cenno al video "incriminato", (che ho pubblicato). Le scuse di cui parla, riguardano esclusivamente gli avvenimenti della scorsa settimana, in cui una coppia, aveva denunciato il designer alla polizia, per assalto verbale e ingiurie antisemite.
    Galliano, a tal proposito, dichiara di "aver subito violenze verbali e minacce fisiche , scatenate da obiezioni sul mio look e sul mio abbigliamento". Conclude ribadendo la sua presa di distanza dalle accuse di razzismo e nazismo: "Ho combattuto tutta la vita contro i pregiudizi, l'intolleranza e la discriminazione, avendole subite a mia volta".
    Source URL: https://felipecamiroagas.blogspot.com/2011/03/dior-gate-finally-galliano-press.html
    Visit felipe camiroaga for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive