Saturday, July 2, 2011

My THE KOOPLES sale's wish list

    COAT from 385€ to 192,50€

    Sale time, so expected, so loved and hated ... Sale!
    I love The Kooples, Parisian line of clothing for men and women, there have already discussed some time ago in this post. The spring / summer is fantastic, and here's my personal wish-list for these sale.

    Tempo di saldi, tanto aspettati, tanto amati e tanto odiati ... saldi!
    Io adoro The Kooples, la linea parigina di abbigliamento uomo e donna, ve ne ho già parlato tempo fà in questo post. La linea primavera /estate è fantastica, ed eccovi una mia personale wish-list per questi saldi. 

    SHORT from 155€ to 77,50€
    GILET from 170€ to 85€
    THROUSER from 175€ to 87,50€

    SCARF from 135€ to 67,50€

     This is my little list, you can find much more on the online store
    Questa è una mia piccola lista, potrete trovare molto altro sul negozio on-line 
     
    Source URL: http://felipecamiroagas.blogspot.com/2011/07/my-kooples-sale-wish-list.html
    Visit felipe camiroaga for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive